The design, construction, maintenance and improvement of public infrastructure has a major impact on the quality of everyone’s daily lives.
Municipal Engineering Services
- City Engineering Services
- Roadway Design
- Storm Sewer & Drainage Systems
- Hydraulics & Hydrology
- Water Supply & Distribution
- Wastewater Collection & Treatment
- Traffic Engineering Services
- Plans, Specifications & Estimates (PS&E)
- Master Planning & CIP Development
- Support of Public Financing Initiatives
- Natural Gas Systems
- Geographic Information Systems
- Construction Management
CobbFendley’s Municipal Engineering projects include the design of water, wastewater, paving and drainage infrastructure.
From securing the easements or right-of-way, to the development of construction plans, through the management of construction, our experienced professionals approach each project focused on providing cost effective solutions to the challenges of building public infrastructure.