With our roots as a utility design firm, CobbFendley brings a wealth of experience to the table, honed over the years through our work in designing, locating, mapping, and analyzing both overhead and underground utilities.
In today’s dynamic market, delivering electrical power demands a comprehensive and collaborative approach. CobbFendley’s dedicated team of professionals in design and planning comprehends the intricate requirements of Electrical Clients, and we are committed to delivering cutting-edge solutions.
We believe that the key to success in the power delivery industry lies in collaboration. At CobbFendley, we view our clients as more than just customers; they are our valued partners in each project. Together, we work to address the unique challenges by electrical projects, forging a robust partnership to achieve successful outcomes. Our versatile approach to electrical infrastructure solutions, backed by our commitment to excellence, empowers us to meet the diverse needs of electrical companies. Whether it involves designing new power distribution systems, enhancing existing electrical networks, or promoting sustainable energy solutions, CobbFendley stands ready to deliver innovative and client-focused results in the ever-evolving field of electrical power delivery.
- Distribution Engineering
- Underground/Overhead Electric Utility Engineering
- Primary/Secondary Conductor Design
- Electric Facility Design: Transformers, Capacitors, Regulators, Reclosers
- As-built Records Research
- Conflict Assessment/Resolution
- Conduit Support Systems
- Utility Coordination
- Relocation Design/Engineering
- Directional Bore Design
- Conduit/Handhole and Ductbank/Manhole Systems
- Beautification Projects: Relocate or Convert Overhead Lines to Underground
- Route Selection/Right-of-Way (ROW) Acquisition
- Specifications and Estimates
- Pole Structural Analysis
- Construction Management and Verification
- Reliability Assessments
- Site/NERC Verification Surveys
- Boundary/Topographic Surveys
- Construction Staking
- Subsurface Utility Engineering (SUE)