CobbFendley’s Right-of-Way Acquisition Department was established in 1994 and is staffed with licensed Real Estate Brokers and Salespersons throughout Texas, New Mexico, and Utah who are all heavily involved with the International Right of Way Association (IRWA).
Right-of-Way Acquisition Services
Our staff are well versed in multiple aspects of the right-of-way discipline and have significant experience working under the Uniform Act on a wide range of projects in multiple disciplines, including:
- FEMA Hazard Mitigation Buyouts
- Electric Transmission & Distribution
CobbFendley strives to achieve the highest client satisfaction by providing a cost effective, high quality product on every project. The specific Right-of-Way services that we offer in-house are:
- Route Studies/Cost Estimating
- Title Abstracting & Title Curative
- Relocation Services & Property Management
- Condemnation Support
- Public Land Easement & Grant Acquisition
- Acquisition of Easements on Indian Lands (25CFR Part 169)
In addition, CobbFendley is very familiar with managing the Appraisal and Appraisal Review Services on behalf of our clients.